Featured Post

Dynamics GP 2018 is now Released

It is officially published that Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018 is available, the download link is provided below: Product download page ...

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Rate My Blog

I have always believed that people’s feedback is a key for success, which apparently leaves a room for continuous improvement. Rate

Since day one, Dynamics GP Essentials blog has been dedicated to provide the community with the the knowledge required to better enhance the deployment of their Dynamics GP environment from both a business and technical perspective.

This is the vision, and a vision without execution is nothing but hallucination. Therefore, I am asking the visitors to kindly rate my blog Smile 

Here is the rating scale:

Untitled

On the upper “right corner” of the blog page, there is a poll to help me better build the blog content. I am eager to hear your comments and suggestions at the comments section below.

 

Best Regards,
Mahmoud M. AlSaadi

No comments:

Post a Comment