We are counting the days for Dynamics GP 2018 release which is promising to introduce a new set of features that have been highly recognized among the GP community as demanding requirements. Today, the Dynamics GP Support and Service blog has published the schedule for the GP 2018 new feature blog series, Ms connect has started to play a major role in shaping the future of Dynamics GP.
As derived from the GP Support and Services blog, here are the upcoming features:
Power "Suite" Evolution
· Support Paging, Filtering and OData V4.
· Microsoft Dynamics GP Power BI Content Pack.
Comprehensive Doc Attach
· Check out the windows were document attach was added.
· You can now view and modify attachments in inquiry windows.
· Drill back capability from Transnational information.
· New sort options on many windows giving the user easier access to find information.
· No more annoying prompts for the System password!
· No more arguing is it check or cheque? It is PAYMENTS.
· Better user experience when using web client with Autocomplete, SmartList and Bank Reconciliation.
· SmartList Favorites with unique password protection.
· There is a new FABRIKAM DAY to plan for, mark your calendars for the party!!
Optimized Financial and HRP
· Who wants to see those pesky garnishment reports that slow down the process of my payroll?
· HUGE request from customers, ability to roll down items from Payroll Setup to inactive records.
· Our users like the changer functionality/ability, who wants to be stuck with old code names, so we added DEPARTMENTS!!
· Copy user access across Analytical Accounting dimension codes.
· Restrict Inactive records in your Payroll Master look up windows, yeah who wants to see that old stuff?
· Ability to Email a single statement from the customer card.
· Purchase Order Gen open PO List with new PO's filter
· Purchase Order number displays on the Requisition List for originator and sends notifications to the requisition originator.
· Print Purchase Requisition
· Display hold Status on the Sales Transaction Entry.
· Vendor Setting Optimizations - One check per Invoice and Save Select Payment
· Human Resource & Payroll Solution Series - Reprint Distribution Detail and Summary reports.
· Human Resource & Payroll Solution Series - Wellness and Health Insurance Integration.
· Reminder emails for workflow, EPIC!
· I need an easier way to manage my existing workflow - COPY WORKFLOW STEPS!! SWEET
· Reporting for Workflow, I need that.
· General Ledger Account Workflow Approval
· Purchase Receiving Workflow (PO Invoices)
· Purchase Enter/Match Invoice Workflow
· Payables, Purchase Order, and EFT Bank Detail Additional fields for Workflow
· Project Accounting improvements in Workflow
· Employee Self Service Workflow / email enhancements.
Stay Tuned until the release of Dynamics GP 2018
Mahmoud M. AlSaadi
Mahmoud M. AlSaadi