Change has been proved to be an inevitable part of organizations lives, no organization can survive without facing it and managing strategies to respond in an efficient and effective way. In this essence, the importance of decision making emerges as a key function for managers.
In Dynamics GP, decision making has been absolutely enhanced with the new plug and play Analytics for Microsoft Dynamics GP by MVP Mark Polino. Data has been there in your system, but now well presented in a simple and meaningful way through elegant dashboards which overall provides the the capability to analyze, manipulate and correlate your business data efficiently and effectively.
Here’s the Sales, Starter Edition Dashboard:
The dashboard includes:
- Top Customers with corresponding costs
- Top Items with corresponding costs
- Top Salespeople, Territories and Sites
- Sales over time with forward looking projection
- Sales mix over time by item class
- A full range of data filters to control information
Further details can be found on Dynamic Accounting on the following link: Analytics for Microsoft Dynamics GP
Simplicity has always been the secret.
Mahmoud M. AlSaadi